More than 30 alpine pastures, 9 mountain railways, over 90 museums and boundless leisure fun.
Your entry ticket into a world full of adventures! Almencard PLUS holders can use all regional buses and trains throughout South Tyrol free of charge. Additionally they benefit from free admissions to more than 90 museums and collections. In addition to that, a varied weekly programme ensures unforgettable summer holidays in the Gitschberg Jochtal area. Holidays without car and without stress!
Your benefits in detail:
- Unrestricted access to the Gitschberg cable car facility/2,510 m (mid-May to November)
- Unrestricted access to the Jochtal cable car facility/2,206 m (mid-May to November)
- Bus ride from Mühlbach to Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm/1,725 m
- free use of regional public transport across South Tyrol including the Mühlbach-Meransen cable car
- free admission to over 90 museums and collections
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities
- Reduced admission to the Alpinpool
- Free participation in the weekly programme